#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rock and Roll

In came the rocks! Larry brought three big rocks for my landscaping today. landscaping tatiana is up 020 |

One went up by the birch tree and one is on the other side of Tatiana.landscaping tatiana is up 026
I love how the rocks give a look of permanence to the garden.
I will plant the day lilies behind the rock to fill in up to the fence. landscaping tatiana is up 023
The view is looking better on that side of the garden.landscaping tatiana is up 024

Larry also planted the holly bushes around the back of the house.
landscaping tatiana is up 028
And he put a bigger rock out front that has more impact from the road. landscaping tatiana is up 030
All that is left is some mulching and planting just a few more plants and it will be done. Can you say HAPPY!!!!







2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.