#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Front Door

The new landscaping called for a new front door decoration so I made one when I was away this weekend visiting with my sisters.front door 8.12 003
It looks so pretty on the yellow door. Notice the new column with the armillary. Aren’t you glad I have that van and can bring things home.
front door 8.12 006
The front landscaping is completely finished now.
front door 8.12 028
front door 8.12 013
front door 8.12 010

front door 8.12 001

1 comment :

  1. Your front door basket is so pretty. Love the yellow color and your landscaping. I really like your choice of plants. Y'all did a LOT of work and your yard looks wonderful.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.