#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 30, 2012

5 Facts about me you might not know

1. I was born in Georgia and am a Southern belle at heart even though I have lived in the north all my life.
2. When I was in college I was picked to be on the drill team to perform at basketball games but due to my parent’s head on collision that winter I had to quit college and come home to take care of my mother and sisters. (By the way, I did go back to college and finish my education)
3. I am a Housewives of New Jersey and New York addict.
4. When I was in college I was the social chairman for the Panhellenic Counsel (an organization made up of girls from all the sororities on campus) and walked in a fashion show once.
5. I’d like to take a photography class to learn to take better pictures. all that your heat might desire

1 comment :

  1. Love your facts! And I love the 5 Facts idea so much, I'm going to continue a version of it on my own blog:

    http://www.camperky.com

    Hope you're still coming around to Focusing on Life. We've had some good stuff going on over there this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.