#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A lingering goodbye

 

september pictures 9.14.12 044


The coneflowers are fading now as the cooler mornings signal that their time for glory is over. Soon they will be just a memory till the summer next year. I need to get my flower map made so I can remember all the plants that have made it into my landscaping this year. It certainly has been a year of change around the house. It has rained off and on today and been a brisk afternoon. I think it’s time for a nice cup of tea.


tea and warm socks





1 comment :

  1. Rebecca10:30 PM

    I love the saying, "All you need is tea and warm socks." I felt so cold today even though I had on warm slacks, sweater and warm socks and shoes. I drank a lot of tea and tried to keep my feet warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.