#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pretty things

Speed Star 1.1443399  00

Are you seeing beauty today? My sister and I have a running joke. Whenever I get blue or discouraged or bored we say that I need to “see pretty things”. There is nothing better than a trip to the city to cheer me up. Don’t get me wrong I love where I live, and I love my life. But the sameness sometimes can be a bit..dull at times. That’s when it’s time for  road trip. Living in Western Pennsylvania that means going either to Buffalo, NY or Erie, PA. Either way it it is exactly one hour and a half traveling one way. That means that you have to allow a whole day in order to get in a delicious lunch at a great restaurant and some shopping. Going to the Galleria in Buffalo and stopping by Pottery Barn to look at their tablescapes always gives me ideas. And in Erie I like to peruse Hobby Lobby and the Christmas Tree Shoppe. Even if I don’t really “need” anything I always come home with some little something (and in some cases some big somethings). It’s so much fun to get out of town and shop and eat. And see pretty things!

1 comment :

  1. I am most happy whenever I am around my friends, no matter what we do or are doing, I just love being around friends.

    Love you:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.