#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 03, 2012

What a party!

rose'party 8.31.12 007

The party’s over. It’s time to call it a day. What a wonderful get-together we had yesterday to celebrate Rose’s 90th birthday. It was a fun filled weekend with family. It was so nice to see the out of towners again. We were over in Eldred Friday, Saturday, and again today when Charlotte invited us for lunch and to celebrate Sandy’s 60th birthday. Now this week my friends are taking me out to celebrate my birthday (shhh..I’m not telling my age. Oh, what the heck. I’ll be 68 on Saturday.) Let the fun begin!rose'party 8.31.12 128

1 comment :

  1. As always, a beautiful couple and I am so blessed to know you two and have you both in my life:)

    Love to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.