#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A beautiful fall day

mowing grass 10.17.12 001 Another lovely Autumn day is at hand with 63 degrees and sunny skies. Don is mowing the lawn to mulch the leaves and then will gather them in his grass catcher. The lawn always looks so fresh when it is mowed. Sadie and I took a morning walk and now are just relaxing.

mowing grass 10.17.12 002

I have always admired these ornamental cabbages in pictures and purchased one at Ashcombe’s last weekend. A long time ago I planted one and it withstood all the snow and cold weather.  It would show it’s fancy leaves every thaw that we got. Since it’s hard to say goodbye to growing things during the winter this cabbage will pretend to be a flower (at least in my mind) during those cold times.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.