#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CURRENTLY

Outside my window… the hills are gray with splashes of dull yellow leaves who are bravely clinging to the trees.

Around my garden… stalks of brown flower stems poke above the dirt.

I am thinking…that already the colder weather has moved in and I should try to be outside to walk Sadie as much as possible while I still can.

I am thankful for… having a bird feeder outside my sunroom window  and watching the blue jays enjoying their morning treat.

I am wearing…my flowered comfortable nightgown. i love a day when I don’t have to get dressed right away in the morning to go out.

I am hoping…that our election will prove to find a great leader who will do the best for our country.

I am reading…my new Christmas copy of South Lady magazine.

I am hearing…the shake of Sadie’s tags on her collar as she itches. Each fall she has allergies which plague her. An oatmeal bath usually helps.

I am creating…quotes with my pictures to use on my blog.

And a favorite recent photo:

boiling springs october 2012 012

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.