#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

into each life a little rain must fall

Speed Star 1.1435412  00

Just a little rain was falling today with temperatures in the 50’s. I took Sadie for a walk in the cemetery before the light drizzle started. I don’t mind this weather but I do miss the sunshine. Since I had to be in this was a good day to clean the basement. It’s easy to put things in the basement to store but on the other hand it’s easy to forget about them too. In the last few years my goal has been to simplify by eliminating all that I can as far as cluttery things go. Each time I clean I throw out more and more trying to get to the spot where I know everything I have and how to get my hands on it. But sometimes I run into a dilemma. I have a lot of art supplies stored in nice plastic boxes which are labeled and neatly put away. I keep them in hopes that someday I will feel the urge to be artistically creative again. Throwing all that away would mean giving up my dream. So I can’t bring myself to do it just yet. How do you get your bliss back?

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca9:04 PM

    Should we trust that if it was our bliss nothing could keep us from it? I know there are many things I should like but don't seem to do like scrap booking. I should love that but I don't. I do love the activities I am involved in. Maybe we need to let the others go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.