#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 09, 2012

5 Reasons to say I love you

My good buddy Kim Klassen challenged us to do “Five on Friday”. It can be five pictures, thoughts, or a list. So today I’m doing”


Five Reasons to say I love you

1. To express how you are feeling at the moment. When you are overwhelmed with that emotion you’d better darn let the other person know it.

2. Because..you never know. You never know if that is the last time you will have a chance to say it to that person. After my near miss with death I am so more aware that I need to say it all the time.

3. Because we all need to hear it. I love to tell people that I love them. People need to know that no matter what the disagreement, no matter what might have been said, no matter how ugly it gets, no matter how hard the times I still love you.

4. Because we need to hear it back. It reaffirms that you are loved also and gives you a warmth in your heart to know that you mean something to someone.

5. To realize how lucky you are. You are able to love. You can give your heart away without becoming someone else. You can know that you have a power to feel that emotion deeply and warmly.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.