#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 19, 2012

Have you put out your decorations yet?

Just a few more days till Thanksgiving and I’m already seeing Christmas decorations as I drive down the street. Bradford’s Christmas parade was last Friday night and the big display of holiday scenes was lit. Our downtown is one of the prettiest I’ve ever seen at Christmas. Quite a few years ago Bradford pear trees were planted all along the main street. With their white lights and the wreaths on the poles our downtown is very festive.

   With the temperatures in the fifties Don and I put out a few decorations outside. Down by the light pole we added two spiral trees and a big red ball with some greenery. Hemlock branches fill the window boxes and a wreath is on the front door. Now we have to add the lights.

Inside it is still fall for a few more days. On Friday begins the trips to the attic to bring down all the pretties. tablescape 10.12 016

tablescape 10.12 006

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.