#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

how do you like the music?

How are you liking the mixpod playlist that I put on my blog? I used to always have music on my blog until I read that some readers thought it was just a nuisance. But I came across this eclectic playlist and decided to post it. The only problem is that it starts at the beginning every time someone visits. So if that bothers you just scroll down and choose a different song. There are a lot to choose from.
   My car is tucked in the garage after a trip back to the dealership to fix a slight problem. The back seat on the driver’s side did not fold down as it should. So I combined a shopping trip to Erie and then went to the garage. My appointment was scheduled for one. I asked for a loaner car to go into WAterford while it was being fixed. He wanted the car back in an hour. When I got back I was happy to see the car out front. WRONG. They hadn’t even started fixing it. Two and a half hours later the seat was fixed. We also had them put on some really snazzy mud flaps. There is nothing more boring that waiting. I did have a good book, but still..  I had to drive home in the dark and with my funky eye that isn’t always fun. I’m safe and sound now and glad to be back.
  Tomorrow the Thanksgiving preparations begin.

1 comment :

  1. At least it's all done and over with on the brand new car :)

    Enjoy that great drive to see Linda...be safe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.