#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, December 07, 2012

Inspiration

More Christmas jokes



December 07 | 7 Minutes

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2012 in 7 minutes. Set an alarm for 7 minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2012.


I want to remember all the happy times with my family. Sitting on a towel at the beach in Florida with my two little grandchildren. Playing with them in Disney and enjoying making a moment while watching the bubbles fall down from the roof of the Finding Nemo show. Talking with my two older grandsons and learning how they are changing and maturing as they grow. Talking on the phone each Sunday to each of my sons and catching up on their lives. Visiting with my sisters and enjoying that special bond that we have together. Our weekly visit to Rose’s and playing cards just to keep in touch with family. Just relaxing during the hot summer with a good book and a cold drink. Finally having the satisfaction of getting our landscape work completed. The trips I’ve taken. Enjoying my Literary Club activities. Being comfortable just sitting at home with my husband. Shopping with friends. I want to always remember how blessed I am to have love all around me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.