#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Santa Claus is coming to town

I felt a little like Santa today as I traveled (yes, once more) to Erie. The purpose of the trip was to have the door lock on our car repaired. But as long as we went that far we got a loaner car and did some Christmas shopping. After bustling in and out of several stores I was ready for a nice lunch at O’Charlie’s. They serve warm yeast rolls while you are waiting for your entree. Yumm-O! A few more stores and it was time to pick up our car and head home. It would have been great had I not had a sore throat and overall tiredness which I fought. Anyway, there are mega presents on the bed in the back bedroom waiting for wrapping. But it can wait for another day. Merry Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.