#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blogger’s Block

It must happen to other bloggers.  What do you do when you run out of things to say? blog 6

On these cold winter days I find that I am doing nothing. blog 1

I’m voluntarily taking the month of January off. No projects, no major organization or cleaning, no recipe trying.
blog 2
I have to state that there is nothing of any consequence going on in my life at the moment. blogging is cheaper button copy

I could bore you with another picture of the snow. Or a cute quote from Pinterest. Or some picture of the grandchildren.

ideas cartoon


I could sit here at the computer until a brilliant idea comes along.


your car

Or I could add a funny cartoon that got me laughing:
Scarf

It’s not that my blog is all that thrilling to begin with.

I have nothing to say
But there may be some nugget of information here.  Why else would you keep reading it?
Boost for Blogging!
So I’ll take this opportunity to thank you ..loyal readers for hangin’ in there.
Look for some erudite post tomorrow. (Yes I threw that word in just so you wouldn’t think less of me).



2 comments :

  1. You're way to creative for block to last long. And I certainly can't tell it by what I see here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always said that I particularly like January for the expectations that it doesn't bring. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.