#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

I had to share this:

I was telling my sister Diane about the card that I got from my son for our anniversary. He had handwritten at the bottom of it how he remembered when we attended a Christmas Eve service with him and he looked over and we were holding hands. He thought it was so sweet that we still wanted to hold hands after all the long years we had been married. This car came in the mail from Diane today.

Still holding hands after all these years:

soup 1.13 010

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous9:51 PM

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your season-to-season.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute twist. I think your hand holding was sweeter, but the card is funny too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.