#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 28, 2013

Icy, dicey



winter mix 1.13 004



Today we are experience what we call in the north a “wintry mix”. That means that the temperatures can’t make up their mind if they want to be above or below freezing. So in the early morning there is ice on the road, then it melts slightly and then it rains, then back to ice again. Currently it is 28 degrees. winter mix 1.13 003

I’m so lucky that I can spend all day at home and not out on the roads. I have a new book to read…Preston and Child’s Two Graves in large print which is so much easier on my eyes. I’ll just read between visits to the basement to do laundry. The bed is changed, lunch is finished and I’m ready to settle down. I hope your day is calm and just the way you want it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.