#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh, my

Right off the bat, I apologize for my absence these two days. Yesterday I spent all day in Erie. I really intended to take pictures of all the pretties I bought and post them but stuff happens and I didn’t get to it today. Today I spent most of the day trying to download Lightroom 4 which I purchased at Best Buy yesterday. (by the way…it’s $30 cheaper at Amazon..I should have done my homework first..but it’s too far to go to take it back). Anyway, I tried 4 times and it wouldn’t download, just gave me an error message. So after looking around on the web for answers I finally contacted Adobe’s chat help and Garnesh helped me go into my computer, repair the Windows Installer correctly so it would finally download the program. That took all day. Then I found out that there is an update for it so I started to download that…that will take about 3 hours. I’m only 67% of the way now.  Ok, then I opened the wonderful Lightroom program only to discover ….WOw! It’s complicated.. This is going to take some MAJOR learning with tutorials. I hope that Kim Klassen will be able to help. She had a class, but since I didn’t have lightroom then I didn’t take the class.  So I closed lightroom and decided to download pictures from the other day. But , Nooooo.  They went to Lightroom instead of to Windows Photo Gallery so I can’t use them in this blog…..Do I sound frustrated???? I guess I was a little too tired to tackle all this today. I’m just shaking my head. I won’t be able to work on it tomorrow..there’s a Literary Club Valentine tea and I have to make egg salad tea sandwiches in the morning. How did this week get so busy? Any way, excuse my ramblings. Better posts will be forthcoming.

1 comment :

  1. I am impressed. Don't know what you're talking about but I'm impressed. Good luck on figuring out what to do on whatever it is that you wrote about! I think I must be the stone age.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.