#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow Walk

snow gif

Last week Sadie and I went for a snow walk. It is so beautiful in the cemetery with the fresh whiteness covering up the ground. I love the crispness of the air and the quiet solitude.

Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.

The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show

There is nothing in the world more beautiful than the forest clothed to its very hollows in snow. It is the still ecstasy of nature, wherein every spray, every blade of grass, every spire of reed, every intricacy of twig, is clad with radiance.

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful words! I envy you the snow but maybe we'll get some this winter. We also have a Jack Russell, by name of Katie Belle. She looks so pretty in snow, just glistens. I love the quote about being careful how you tread it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.