#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Do you Netflix?

I remember the day when we had lots of video stores in town and every weekend I'd pick out a few to entertain us on a Saturday night. That was in the days of VCRs. (By the way, I have to admit that I still tape on those). But now we only have one video store. But instead of using it I get my movies through Netflix. About once a week I get a movie. I'd get more if I'd watch them right away and send them back. I go online and make a list of the ones I want and they are shipped automatically. Today we watched the new James Bond...Skyfall.
Another way I use Netflix is to stream movies through our Wii. It's a great way to watch tv shows I have missed right from the beginning as well as older movies.
But nothing will replace going to the movies. There is something about sitting in a dark theater watching the big screen that really makes me happy. No interruptions, no phone calls, not even getting up to go to the bathroom. I love it!



1 comment :

  1. I remember the days when Lyle Kilpatrick had his store and we would go and pick out those big disc to play and watch movies...Whoa!! Weren't those the days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.