#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 19, 2013

Stay safe

All I want is for this to be over. I am so sad that such violence has come to our country. I have confidence that justice will be served. I finally had to turn the tv to another channel because I have been hanging on their every word. I can only imagine how terrified those in the area must be. It has been a quiet day here with rain off and on. A nice roast is cooking in the oven and I'm watching the miniseries The Tutors.

1 comment :

  1. Your vase of flowers picture is lovely and beauty helps at times like this. I read a blog today that emphasized that we must not let "them" win by giving up hope. Your roast cooking today was one way of bringing comfort to your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.