#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Get away

You know, I think everyone has those days.  Yesterday I had had it! Too much heat and humidity, not much that I felt like doing. And then having to eat soft foods because I choked (again...it's an ongoing esophagus problem. I was grouchy! Have you just wanted to get away?  Me, too!  Just get on a plane and have an adventure. I love traveling and seeing new things. But that isn't happening so instead I went down and cleaned my basement. I know that the best remedy for the blahs is activity and that did the trick. I put a lot of stuff in boxes to sell at a garage sale. Other things I threw away and what I didn't I organized I felt a lot better when I was done. It's good to accomplish something and if you can't get away it good to take your mind off your troubles. Don't worry I'm fine today and back to normal, if that word can apply to me..Lol 

2 comments :

  1. Rebecca9:06 PM

    I defrosted and arranged properly my big freezer. It didn't take that much time but I felt so accomplished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.