#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Looking up, looking down

Aren't the clouds glorious?  The weather for the next week will be very warm..perfect summer days in the eighties. How will you spend these blissful summer days?  Looking down at the courtyard half baked in sun. It's nice to have both sun and shade on our courtyard. My favorite spot is in the shade of course. Since having surgery for skin cancer I must avoid the sun. But that's no bother since I love reading in the shade. I read kindle books on my ipad. I like it so much better than the old Nook that I got a few years ago. Readers have come a long way since then. But even so I still prefer the feel of a book in my hand. I need a good book so does anyone out there recommend something good?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.