#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Off for a fun day

Yrsa and I are off to Buffalo today. It's an hour and a half drive to the big city and we feel,like we are in a different world there. We are going to the Garden Walk. Every year on the last weekend in July 380 homes allow you to tour their gardens. This is all for free.  Several years ago my sisters and I went for the first time and were amazed that in this northern climate that the flowers would be so tall and full. There are lots of varieties and styles as well as great ideas. They also allow,you to go in the backyards of many of the homes. It will be such a fun day. I will be sure to take plenty of pictures to share with you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.