#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 29, 2013

Sometimes a little change is good

For quite a while now Don and I have been talking about switching from cable to Direct TV. Why is it when you are older change is harder for you?  We finally made up our minds and the installer is here running cable to our TVs and putting up that HUGE satellite dish. My sister and sons have it and tell me how much I will love recording on the DVR. I don't like commercials and even press the mute button and talk during them. But now I will be able to record shows and breeze through all the ads. I think I will really like it. Now if I can get used to seeing that large dish on the breezeway roof. 

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca9:29 PM

    I couldn't live without Direct TV. The DVR allows you to choose what TV you want to watch. There is always something worthwhile in your list. Plus I can't tell you how many times you will back up live TV to check what someone said or to catch the weather report again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.