#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 26, 2013

Abundance is here...try it.

“…One of the ways we can start to experience more affluence in our daily lives is through pampering ourselves with affordable luxuries…Adding real whipped cream and shaved chocolate to a cup of cocoa to be drunk before the fire… it transforms a simple pleasure into complete contentment. Affordable luxuries awaken our awareness to the abundance that’s readily available to us once we finally ‘get it.’”

This quote by Sara Ban Breathnachs from her book Simple Abundance is a reminder that we have to treat ourselves well. This is our only life and we should rejoice in it. We should do all the things we can to enrich our soul. Do you treat yourself?  Do you allow yourself to be self indulgent at times?  Do you feel that you deserve it?  
    I allow myself the luxury of getting away from my hometown once in awhile. Mostly it is to visit family. I think I need to take a day to nourish my soul in a different way. I think I'd like a day of solitude along the water somewhere..just me, my camera, and my paints.
    How would you feed your soul?

2 comments :

  1. I still turn back to her book, and others she wrote, often. I think she captured what so many of us were feeling and still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little abundance goes a long way for that soul :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.