#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cinque Terre..visit with me

If you travel here is what you can discover.  I visited this amazing blog ...travelingsolemates.com.  And saw pictures from their hike in italy. They were so beautiful i wanted to,share them with you. 

CinqueTerre (“Five Lands”) is a cluster of five fishing villages perched atop the steep hills on the coast of Italy’s Ligurian Sea. No cars, no modern constructions – just sheer old world charms! The villages are connected by ferries, trains and networks of breathtaking hiking trails. It is also a gastronomic paradise.









2 comments :

  1. I adore Italy. Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Italy. Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.