#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 12, 2013

Do you feel fall coming?

I know it's only August but there are starting to be signs that the seasons are beginning to turn. Our nights are taking on that coolness that blows into the open window while I'm sleeping.  When I walk into stores I spy Halloween decorations..and mercy! Even some Christmas things. And darkness seems to be coming earlier each night. 
   I'm not rushing toward autumn. I'd like to drag the nice weather out as long as possible because once we are forced inside we will be trapped all winter. There 
Is a lot more I'd like to squeeze in before the snow flies. 
 So for now I'll enjoy the walks with Sadie on the crisp mornings while watching the goldenrod grow higher and higher. 

On Pitt trail with the family.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.