#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If I could save time in a bottle

Don't we all wish we could freeze some moments to save forever. I think that is why we love our cameras so much. 
     aHaven for Vee offers a challenge for us to post our blog photos that could easily be turned into note cards. It's fun to,see the pictures that are posted on her website. Please visit....   
Ahavenforvee.blogspot.com

Here are ones that I think would be good for,note cards. 





9 comments :

  1. Hi, nice to meet you, Peggy! I'm always running into a schoolteacher in Blogdom. Love that!

    Yes, I think these would all make very nice note cards and I'm sure that each one brings back a happy memory. I'm wondering about Quaker Lake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy, your photos are beautiful and would make lovely notecards, thank you for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I enjoyed your choices for the notecard party. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great notecards! I like the curvy vase in the first photo. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos make nice note cards and I like the painted effect you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those peppermint hydrangea in that beautiful vase? Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images, Peggy, that would make lovely notecards. Quaker Lake has me wondering about the name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I like that painterly effect in the last one. It's fun to try out those fun effects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peggy, I love these photos especially Quaker Lake, now I want to go exploring there. Pennsy is my favorite state, or at least one of the top three! Visiting from Vee's note card party. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.