#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Let's get out of here

It was too beautiful a day to sit inside today. Even though I have been down all,week with some kind of respiratory virus I had the need to get moving. We decided to go to Jamestown, New York to eat lunch at the Olive Garden and shop for new sneakers for Don. There are two ways we can get there. One is to drive out the road that goes past our house and keep on going past the Allegheny Reservior. It's always such a pretty drive through the woods and past the large lake. Today there were a lot of boats out.  We ran into this....




A Triathlon. There were bikers who,had already done the swimming leg and runners finishing up the race. It was a perfect day for it...cool and in the seventies. The clouds were so amazing I had to take a picture. . 

I also stopped at QuakerLake for a quick shot.



2 comments :

  1. Peggy, I've had a respiratory virus too. And we have too much to do to be sick, don't we? Glad you got out for such a nice day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your way to Jamestown is my favorite way because of such beauty we have in this area....:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.