#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Something old, something new

Isn't it funny how you get someone new and that's all your eyes can see?  Each time you walk by it your eyes are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. That's the way it is with my new bathroom tile. Don replaced a rug that I had in there with these beautiful tiles 


Now for a picture of something old that I walk by every day and hardly notice at all. Above a dresser that I have in my old dining room are my flow blue plates. I have always liked the blue palate but now my living room and this space are the only rooms in my house left with a blue
theme. Also on the dresser is a picture put together by my friend Yrsa. She and I have known each other since elementary school. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.