#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthdays come and go

ipad pictures 8.27.13 174

There is one special day each year you can count on..the day you were born. Even at 69 I still love to celebrate my birthday.  It’s great to feel the love of others on that special day..to know that someone is thinking of you with caring. 
   Some people don’t make such a big to-do.  They would rather forget that day because it means they have to face the fact that they are aging. Some don’t even tell their age..thinking that will keep them young. Some, I’ve heard, even lie about their age as if the wrinkles and double chin wouldn’t give it away. I never understood the vanity of not wanting to age. I will happily pass this time on earth and grow old.  consider the alternative.

ipad pictures 8.27.13 106

2 comments :

  1. I am amazed that aging does not bother me at all :) Very thankful that I never worried about it. No matter how old I get, I am still....Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it your birthday? Did I miss it? I'm so sorry if I did, but Happy Birthday to you if it was.

    I love birthdays, each one God gives me. And I celebrate the whole week, if not month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.