#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Sibling love

Those parents are doing something right. All Nana's brag about their grandchildren and I'm no different. I am amazed about the level of love and care Sara and Sean show for each other. They are so kind and polite not just to each other but to everyone. There is always a thank you when someone does something for them.  They are so appreciative of everything they get from a drink to a present. They can play by themselves without parents having to entertain them. They are independent and even the just newly three year old can dress herself in the morning. Ryan and Jenny develop this in them. They allow them to take responsibility and do things for themselves. I'm very proud of the way they are raising these two children. 

2 comments :

  1. Such a sweet post, Peggy! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious! And I love whatever it is you did to the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.