#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 13, 2013

Three o'clock tea time

IOne of my favorite blogs is Lines from Linderhof. You can visit her 1920’s home on the side of my blog. She is always hosting a lunch or dinner and has the best recipes. One of the rituals I have learned from her is to take a three o'clock tea time. It's nice to sit down with my choice of hot tea with honey and lemon and relax. I am not as faithful about this as she is but I'm trying to make this little ritual mine. 







1 comment :

  1. Rebecca10:20 PM

    Tea time here is sacra sanct. Never to be missed. One way to start a ritual tea time is to prep your tray with tea pot, cup and saucer, linen tray liner and linen napkin. Flowers or something green is always nice.

    When tea time comes you are almost ready.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.