#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Defending Jacob

I know there are a lot of readers out there so when I come across an excellent book I just have to share. My sister recommended Defending Jacob to me and I'm telling you girls...I couldn't put it down. It's been a while since I've hooked up with that kind of book. 
  Here is a review from Amazon

Amazon Best Books of the Month, February 2012: A fast, compelling, and compulsively readable courtroom drama, Defending Jacob tells the story of a district attorney’s son who is accused of killing a classmate. As the father attempts to prove his son’s innocence, Landay explores uncomfortable territory: can a tendency toward violence be inherited? Is the capacity for murder a genetic disposition? The author, a former district attorney, gets the taut nuances just right, capturing the subtleties of a trial in a packed courtroom, where a small rustle or murmur can signify a lot. In the end Landay pulls off a clever plot device that doesn’t reveal itself until the final pages. --Neal Thompson


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.