#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Look what Don is doong

We all have talents..but everyone knows that painting is not one of mine.  Last year I wanted to paint my front door yellow.  So I chose some yellow spray paint and went at it..  Ok,stop laughing. I can tell that you never would have done that. You would have prepped the door first since it had layers of paint on it. But. I am no painter which was evident in the horrible job I did. Ever since I have wanted it fixed. Today Don sanded the many layers of paint from its surface and painted it the most vibrant shade of teal. It will look good from the road. He also took all the brass hardware from it and buffed it to a high shine. More pictures tomorrow,when it's done. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.