#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time for reflection

"We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery."~ H. G. Wells

Time is changing. Dark is coming earlier each night as days grow shorter. This weekend the clocks will be set back. Time is such a relevant thing. Sometimes it goes so slow..like when you are sitting in an ICU waiting room. Other times it goes much faster than you want it...when you are on vacation. 
     We all want to live in the moment, seize the day, fill our cup. We have a lot of living to do. We strive to make each day count.  But the little things of the ordinary day can be appreciated as well as the milestones. You can find bliss in preparing a meal, folding the clothes, or hemming your pants. Any day that caused you to smile has been a good day. 





1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad I read back to catch up and found this post. Very nice. It makes me remember that there is where my heart really is, taken down to the simplest terms.

    Thank you, Peggy. I needed this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.