#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A little tea by the fire

My little round table and iron chairs that I brought home from North Carolina spend all summer out on my breezeway but in the winter come in where it's warm and sit by the fire. It's a perfect spot to sit and read my magazines. I keep all my old issues of Victoria, Southern Lady, Tea Time, La Vie Claire, and special holiday editions and bring them out every Christmas to give me ideas. And I've been all over the Internet looking at the decorated Christmas rooms that are already starting to appear. I'm restraining myself until after Thanksgiving. 



1 comment :

  1. Your room is so wonderfully warm and inviting, Peggy. I would want to sit there by the fire too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.