#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Do you do a theme at Christmas?

Are you a person who puts out the same decorations that you treasure year after year in the same place?  Or do you change?  I seem to have different themes each year since we added a sunroom to the back of our house. Here are some themes from the past....garden Christmas, country Christmas, Christmas with a French touch. 





Can you guess how I'd like to decorate this year?  Here's a little hint of my inspiration pictures. 




1 comment :

  1. Rebecca9:41 PM

    I always have a new theme each year but I seem to decorate in the same way. My house is so small that my decorations that I love only fit into certain spots. I have recycled my stuff so that I am down to just the good stuff.

    Theme this year, Holly Happy Days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.