#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Home

This poem was handwritten by Susan Branch and exemplifies how I feel sitting in my house today. It has been blustery with snow all day but I have a warm safe place to rest. We moved here in 1973 which seems like eons ago. My children grew up here and now we are retired here. We have permanence. We have a history with this house. It has seen such laughter and tears. It has always been called cozy. It has been my fortress. I love each room..the hardwood floors ...the brick and stone outside. It's more than a house..it's my home. 

1 comment :

  1. Rebecca10:28 PM

    Love the poem. I love my home. It is my dearest possession. I always say my house is my hobby. I buy it gifts, I decorate, and over the years (44 years) I have it just the way I want it. I don't ever want to leave it.

    We need to renew our promise to each other to see each other's homes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.