#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I caved

I was determined to wait till after thanksgiving to decorate,really.  But then I realized...#1. Thanksgiving is late this year and #2 I am going to be gone the first weekend in December. So out came the bins from the attic. I spent the whole afternoon decorating the sunroom and even though I was trying to keep it simpler than in the past it was a lot of hard work. I am exhausted. 
I'll post more pictures tomorrow. I was trying to incorporate some of the things I already had using the theme of French Country. I don't know how frenchy it looks but I'm happy with it. Tomorrow I'll do a little bit of decorating in the living room and that will be it except for a few outdoor lights. 

2 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I have to begin early now in order to not be worn out during December. Truthfully, I love it so much that I'm glad to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh! NICE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.