#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Looking out

I love the time first thing in the morning. It is so quiet and peaceful as I look out the window at the fresh snow. Tatiana has on a bonnet and shawl of white and the trees look like artist's renderings. How calm it makes me feel. In a few minutes I will begin making the stuffing, cooking the bird and making my son's favorite broccoli salad. I am cooking our turkey today so we will have leftovers here at home. We are going to my mother in law's tomorrow for the big turkey day and I will be making three sides to take. So just for this moment I will take a deep breath and be thankful. I am blessed. I am grateful. How wonderful my life is. And how lucky I am. Whispering....thank you. 


2 comments :

  1. Lovely photos, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!!! There is nothing like left over turkey, nothing like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.