#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

White

I really am trying to resist thinking about and talking about Christmas. There is plenty of time for that later...wait a minute. No there isn't. As soon as thanksgiving is over the decorations come out and the whirlwind begins. 
   I love a white Christmas. No, I'm not talking about snow. I mean a white room, white decorations and a touch of green. I'm drawn to that color scheme every time I see it In a magazine. It must be my Scandinavian roots but I drool over the simplicity of those pristine rooms. Now you know they are so not me. I like contrast and vignettes all over the place. But here are some Christmas pictures that make my heart start singing Christmas carols. 





1 comment :

  1. Lovely photos, Peggy. White is lovely! I'm going red this year ~ mad about poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.