#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Feeling blue?....and white?

Decorating with blue and white is one of those classics that never goes out of style. Many people collect blue and white china pieces and use them throughout their homes. And at Christmas time they work red into the color,scheme so efficiently. Here are some pictures which illustrate how blue and white can fit right into the season. 






And one year I even tried using my blue and white from the living room in the sunroom at Christmas. 

2 comments :

  1. Lovely examples of blue and white, Peggy! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECTION !!!
    'blue and white' one of my all time favorites. impossible for it not to always look lovely. wherever it is!
    thank you for such beautiful pictures peggy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.