#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Frenchy Christmas craft

When my sisters and I  used to get together a few times a year we always worked in a craft session. One time in our country days we made little stone houses using little pieces of shale for the stones on the side. We arranged spring flowers in a paper mâché rabbits. We tole painted little steps tools one time. We made gallery glass, button necklaces, stuffed Christmas ornaments and painted ceramics among other things. But lately we want to buy things already made. 
  But this weekend I brought down some Frenchy images that were postcard size, some glitter and glue, jingle bells and wire and we spent a few hours having a great time making ornaments. I even think I'm going to out some of mine as a garland. Here are some pictures of the results. Sorry about the blurriness,










2 comments :

  1. my mother loved doing this kind of thing at Christmas! it's brought back memories for me. we would often take a walk first in the woods and bring back treasures. then she would bring out the paint and the glue and sprinkles of snow and glitter. our tree i always thought was beautiful!!! at least it was beautiful with love and our homemade 'ornaments!' LOL.
    how i miss her.
    i'm loving your visit with your sisters! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really nice! So glad you are there having a togetherness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.