#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays

Here's wishing you all a blessed holiday season. I will be taking a few weeks off to enjoy my family. I may pop in now and then with a few pictures. Soon it will be a new year with fresh promises. Do you make resolutions or set fresh goals?  This year my goal is to learn to use my new camera and be a better photographer by learning to see things from different angles. What goals do you have for,2014?  I have a friend who told me the best resolution that I had ever heard.   BE GOOD TO YOURSELF.  AND BE GOOD TO OTHERS.  have a marvelous time over the holidays!

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous12:49 PM

    What an adorable picture of the little lady!!! Is her bag packed?
    That bit of wisdom for a new year's resolution had to have come from our dear Linda. She has the best philosophies about life!!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.