#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wrapping, wrapping everywhere

Paper and bows, tape and scissors, boxes and bags all over. Today was my wrapping day. I’m getting packages ready to deliver. How about you?  Are you done yet?

IMG_0053


   It’s bitter cold today here in Bradford, fourteen degrees. A good day to stay inside. Sadie lays on top of the sofa looking out. Even she knows better than to beg me for a walk.  The cat is sleeping and won’t even go near the door to ask to go outside.  I don’t think they like the cold weather either.
   

The Nicest Present

Under the tree the gifts enthrall,
But the nicest present of them all
Is filling our thoughts with those who care,
Wanting our Christmas joy to share.

To you, whom we're often thinking of,
We send our holiday joy and love.

3 comments :

  1. oh little sadie!
    and she's short. you talk about a sudden shock of cold to the tummy!
    tis a special post here with a picture of her. i just love it.
    and the sparkling beautiful words.
    yours and the card's.
    thank you! ♥ and to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you ALL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie! Where's your Daddy? Go climb in his laps for one of those dual naps!

    Peggy, I have not wrapped one present. I hope I get it done before my normal Christmas Eve time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.