#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's all about making memories

This is a great stage of my life. I'm retired and have time to enjoy the pleasures of life. It's not so much about buying things any more for I have all I need. That's not to say that there isn't something pretty out there for me but its just that I'd rather spend my money doing things. Instead of buying things. When I look back it's the memories that I have made that bring me such joy. I was lucky to go to Europe three times and when I think of a particular day it is as fresh in my memory as the time it happened. I love to travel and it is a joy to visit new places. My sisters and I have gone on trips together to Cape Cod, Savannah, and Charleston and have had so much fun. My family spent a week together in Florida a few years ago..what a blast.  On these cold January days I've been thinking that we need to plan a trip. 


So here's an appropriate quote.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.