#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 17, 2014

A sunny winter day


The sun, the sun! Even though the temperature is hovering still below freezing the sun is glorious today. I took a few pictures with my new camera. I can’t wait till nicer weather when I can get outside and really go on photo walks. Here are some Picmonkey edited pictures for you today.
winter sun
b.wCollage snowinvincible summer

IMG_0730

softvine

“Winter is the time for stories, staying fast by the glow of fire. And outside, in the darkness, the stars are brighter than you can possibly imagine.”
Isabel Greenberg, The Encyclopedia of Early Earth

“Always choose the adventure ... unless, it's chilly outside and there's a cup of warm coffee resting near a book and comfy sofa.”
Barbara Brooke

“If winter helps you curl up and more that makes it one of the best of the seasons.”
Murray Pura

1 comment :

  1. Lovely photos, Peggy! I do love beautiful snow. That tree with the quote about invincible summer is spectacular in color and B&W. Great quote too. Stay warm! I read by the fire every, and I do mean every, night! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.