#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 24, 2014

Goodbye Downton, Hello Blacklist


Now that the Olympics are over and the weather still is freezing and snowy it’s time to settle in with tv watching. Blacklist will be coming back tonight with a new episode. This week looks like there will be interesting things to watch.
  Tonight I will be watching The Housewives of Beverly Hills. I know, I’m a reality tv junkie.  I love watching how the other half lives.
  I recently caught two new shows that look like they have promise.  The first is About a Boy with Minnie Driver. She has always been one of my favorites and she’s great in this sitcom. I usually don’t like sitcoms…I hate laugh tracks.  But this one doesn’t have a laugh track and was so well written I think I will put it on my list of shows to watch. It will be on Tuesday if you are interested.
  ABOUT A BOY -- Pilot -- Pictured: -- (Photo by: Jordin Althaus/NBC)

The other program I caught was Growing Up Fisher about a blind father and his son. Again no laugh track and well written story. I hope this marks a new trend in tv writing. For so long I think they thought the audience were imbiciles. Both of these shows are on NBC.


Get a look at the heartwarming new comedy, Growing Up Fisher, premiering on NBC February 23.Survivor also starts this week. There will be plenty to watch…American Idol, Shark Tank, and Dance Moms. Looks like a good week for tv.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.